uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we may collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we may collect?
We collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Like most web-based services, we uses standard technologies like web server logs and cookies to collect information about end-users’ use of the service. We use these technologies only to save individual user configurations and preferences, and for troubleshooting and product development purposes. We do not use these technologies for any tracking or marketing purposes.
- Data that other users of JournalAgent may input to create an account for you.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- 3rd party data providers which keeps users data via API or similar ways (e.g. any personal data like your name, member affiliation ID stored on your member organisation or on services you used)
- Our partners.
How will we use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
Process your order and manage your account.
To inform you about your status of content or any info you've supported.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We collects and uses Users personal information and feedback we receive
from you for the following purposes:
To improve our service offerings;
To improve customer service;
To improve our Site;
To respond more effectively to customer requests and needs; and
To send periodic emails (e.g. newsletters) and material about the company.
When we processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the
resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data at servers, databases and other cloud services. We also mirror your data for back-up purposes to geographically seperated secure servers.
We maintains appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security
measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized
access or use. These measures include encryption, firewalls, roles-based data
access, intrusion-detection software, and physical access controls to data
centers. However, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized
acquisition, or alteration of your data will never occur.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to their partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like
to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We never shares any data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com